A brand quickly growing out of "start-up" and into contender need to match the fit. How could you update the brand, with out loosing brand recognition that they have been working so hard to grab?
- Refresh the brand, but keep the overall logo feel
- Create a new custom website
- Create new tradeshow booth designs and collateral
This was an evolution of the logo mark, instead of a revolution. We kept the overall look just balanced the mark with custom type while cleaning up the monster a tad and making the envelope a bit more noticeable.
- Keep the tech feel but created a new visual language
- Built full new brand guidelines
- Built new design UI/UX components
- New tradeshow design systems
- Custom illustrations