How to take an iconic brand and elevate to a new demographic moving into Colorado.
- User group (55-65)
- Established in 1994
- Two users groups - On-premise and off-premise
- Out dated packaging and website
We identified a new user group of 28-32 year olds who live in the city, but traveled often to the mountains. They were looking for a freshness to the brand with a bit of mountain town.
- Created new collage elements for cans
- Brightened the colors while cleaning up the typography
- increased the size iconic Tommyknocker face for brand recognition
- Built a brand new website to match the feel
- Updated the menu in-house to have a craft touch